Tickets for Yas Waterworld
All the fun in the sun bar none!
- Scream to your heart’s content as you brave some of the world’s most thrilling water rides or simply chill out on a lazy, relaxing river current or at a play pool
- Experience one of the world’s best water parks. It has 43 rides, five of them world firsts like Bubble’s Barrel – the largest surfable sheet wave in the world
- Enjoy a day out at the first water park in the Middle East to receive a '1' on the Estidama Pearl Rating System for sustainability
Yas Waterworld is quite simply the complete day out in the sun. You’ll find rides for rambunctious adrenaline junkies and their slightly younger sibling, the boisterous thrill-seeker. There are plenty of lazy, chilled-out attractions for the more mellow amongst us and a ton of fun for the young. Come on down and cool off at Yas Waterworld.
Whether you want to drop straight into a high-intensity looping water slide or tackle Bubble’s Barrel, the world’s gnarliest surfable sheet wave (3 meters high!), Yas Waterworld will take care of your need for extreme thrills. There's even a 20m-high tornado funnel, but let’s move along…
To the Bandit Bomber. Just one of the rides that measures out thrills in a slightly less extreme manner (but only slightly!). It’s a 550m long water rollercoaster (watercoaster?) with onboard water effects. You can drop water bombs on those below – but brace yourself, they can return fire with fully-armed water guns. Or you can try to claim bragging rights for the day by racing your friends on the head-first Sebag slide.
It’s not all thrills and spills. Chill out as you gently float through the winding currents and caverns of the Al Rava River or splash about in the ‘spray and play’ area. There’s a water kingdom just for the kids too with all sorts of slides and pools to match their age and size.
All in all, Yas Waterworld is home to 43 rides, five of them world firsts. It’s 37 acres of wet, watery fun and the best way to cool off in the sun.
- Unlimited use of 43 rides
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Proceed on the E11 Highway, Sheikh Zayed Road
- Ensure you are on Sheikh Zayed Road South and you are heading toward Abu Dhabi
- Continue towards Abu Dhabi, then follow signs to Yas Island, take Yas Island West exit (left hand lane)
- Keep straight on the road until you see Yas Island West exit
- Take the exit and at the traffic signal make a left
- Keep straight and at the second traffic signal turn left into Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi