- See the Dubai skyline from a whole new angle, plus the famous JBR Walk and Beach on a speedy boat ride
- Cruise around miles of luxurious hotels on the man-made islands, and see the posh yachts around the Dubai Marina
- Zoom past the Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai, and JBR. Your guide will snap pictures of you along the way!
Dubai is as sparkling from the water as it is from the top of the towering Burj Khalifa, and you'll see some of its best landmarks on this 60-minute boat tour. Get ready for a panoramic cruise around the swanky Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai, and JBR.
One of the world's most spectacular marinas is your starting point for this special 60-minute cruise through dazzling Dubai, aka the Las Vegas of the Middle East.
As you take to the water on your exciting boat, your fun and enthusiastic guide will point out the Dubai Marina Yacht Club – a favorite drinking haunt for rich expats and yacht-owners.
You'll cruise past residential and bar/restaurant hotspot, JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence), and idyllic man-made beaches. Other highlights include the Address Hotel, Al Fattan Tower, and the new Bluewaters Island, a modern development project under construction 500 meters off the JBR coastline.
Don't forget your sunscreen and sunnies!
Show your smartphone ticket to the representative at the location.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Dubai Marina
- Bluewaters Island
- Ain Dubai
Metro: Line T1 to Marina Towers. From there it's a 5-minute walk to the Dubai Marina Walk. Yellow Boats is situated opposite Spinneys Supermarket, next to the Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant.