- Discover more than 65,000 strange and wonderful fish as you explore the remains of the mythical city of Atlantis (is there anything that Dubai doesn't have??)
- Visit over 20 aquatic exhibits
- Take one of the hourly Myth Tours, see an Aquatheatre show. And, if you're really committed, get on one of the snorkel, dive or behind-the-scenes tours (not included in the ticket, but available from the aquarium)
More than just a place to see fish, the Lost Chambers Aquarium is (allegedly) the actual home of the lost city of Atlantis. This mythical dimension gives Lost Chambers extra oomph. Plus, there are more than 65,000 exotic and fascinating marine animals. Prepare for undersea adventure!
In keeping with the Atlantis theme (which they do throughout), the aquarium is laid out as a series of tunnels and mazes. So you're constantly exploring underwater worlds, and feeling like an intrepid adventurer and a marine biologist - sort of a Jacques Cousteau/Indiana Jones hybrid.
This delightful conceit sets the stage for the stars of the show to shine. Lit to highlight the strange and wonderful sea creatures who call this place home, you'll find yourself sucked into the world of the deep, as well as learning about the lives of the sea creatures. If you want to go 'full Atlantean' there are also hourly Myth Tours that focus on the legendary lost city.
If your focus is on the slippery and flippery inhabitants, there are plenty (more than 65,000) to keep you occupied. Lobsters, sharks, eels, jellyfish, octopi, seahorses and piranhas all go about their watery business in an endlessly fascinating way.
After a visit to the lost city of Atlantis, and communing with all of its undersea residents, you'll no doubt have the taste for more adventure - and the rest of the world awaits.
Show your printed ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The easiest way to the Aquarium is by taxi
- Another option is the Palm Jumeirah monorail from Al Sufouh
Ce lieu se visite rapidement et peut se faire après la journée au parc aquatique ou indépendamment