- See the performance by the world’s biggest choreographed fountain system from a small boat on the lake
- Witness the crowds all around you as you get your own unique perspective of leaping fountains, 6,600 lights and 25 colored projectors from the water
- Make Dubai memories to last a lifetime from one of the city's most popular attractions
Dubai doesn't do things in half measures. The choreographed lights, music and precision aquatic geysers are a great example of the Emirates 'more is more' philosophy. Board a boat with up to 6 people and watch the show from the best seats. See over 6,000 lights and feel the rush of 85,000 liters of leaping water up close (while staying nice and dry of course)!
The Dubai Fountain is the world’s biggest choreographed fountain system, positioned in an enormous 30-acre manmade lake. Boating through this lake, in the shadow of the world's tallest building, would be something to remember, but to be one of the few to watch its dazzling nightly show from the lake itself is on a whole other level.
This spectacular performance - witnessed by thousands every day - uses 6,600 lights, 25 colored projectors and 85,000 liters of airborne water. The crowds will be jostling for the best view on the promenade around the perimeter, but your views will be unobstructed and magical.
Enjoy the mind-blowing choreography of lights, water and all kinds of music, from Arabic, to classical and back again. With no more than six people per boat, you'll get a truly unique and almost personal experience, up close to one of the most impressive water displays known to man.
Splash out on one of Dubai's coolest experiences!
- 30-minute boat ride in a traditional water taxi
- Food and drinks
- Please collect your ticket before your intended visit time at the Will Call Center on the left-hand side on the Lower Ground level of the Dubai Mall
- If you bought tickets for several persons, this ticket is valid for all of them
- A valid photo ID is needed to collect your tickets
- Once you have collected your tickets, follow the signs to the 'Dubai Fountains'. When outside, look for the 'Lake Ride' sign and enter the ticket kiosk in front of the Wafi Gourmet restaurant
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa.
- The Dubai Mall Fashion avenue is undergoing an experience upgrade. For now, the lower ground (LG) level food court will remain closed and there is no seated space available
- We recommend that groups arrive no more than ten minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid extended queuing and inconvenience to guests
Outside the lake and around the mall other visitors are watching but you can watch at comfort and be closer to the action.
Je recommande 👍👍👍