- See the performance by the world’s biggest choreographed fountain system from a small boat on the lake
- Witness the crowds all around you as you get your own unique perspective of leaping fountains, 6,600 lights and 25 colored projectors from the water
- Make Dubai memories to last a lifetime from one of the city's most popular attractions
Dubai doesn't do things in half measures. The choreographed lights, music and precision aquatic geysers are a great example of the Emirates 'more is more' philosophy. Board a boat with up to 6 people and watch the show from the best seats. See over 6,000 lights and feel the rush of 85,000 liters of leaping water up close (while staying nice and dry of course)!
The Dubai Fountain is the world’s biggest choreographed fountain system, positioned in an enormous 30-acre manmade lake. Boating through this lake, in the shadow of the world's tallest building, would be something to remember, but to be one of the few to watch its dazzling nightly show from the lake itself is on a whole other level.
This spectacular performance - witnessed by thousands every day - uses 6,600 lights, 25 colored projectors and 85,000 liters of airborne water. The crowds will be jostling for the best view on the promenade around the perimeter, but your views will be unobstructed and magical.
Enjoy the mind-blowing choreography of lights, water and all kinds of music, from Arabic, to classical and back again. With no more than six people per boat, you'll get a truly unique and almost personal experience, up close to one of the most impressive water displays known to man.
Splash out on one of Dubai's coolest experiences!
- 30-minute boat ride in a traditional water taxi
- Food and drinks
How to use your tickets
- Please collect your ticket before your intended visit time at the Will Call Center on the left-hand side on the Lower Ground level of the Dubai Mall. (The Will Call Center, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa are all part of one complex)
- A valid photo ID is needed to collect your tickets
- Once you have collected your tickets, follow the signs to the 'Dubai Fountains'. When you're outside, look for the 'Lake Ride' sign and enter the ticket kiosk in front of the Wafi Gourmet restaurant
- The boats can accommodate up to 6 people and depart 15 minutes before each show. Please make sure to be there 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time
- Strollers, prams, and buggies are not permitted on the boat, but can be stored at the Lake Ride Area free of charge