- 170 amusement games (including arcade, skill-based and redemption games) plus 15 different rides. This two level shrine to Sonic, everyone's favorite speedy blue hedgehog, is hours of fun
- 7,000 m2 of pure adrenaline blasting entertainment conveniently located inside the Dubai Mall. Spin Gear (the spinning rollercoaster) alone makes it worth the trip
- Grab the Platinum Power Pass and get AED200 free credit to go with your access to all the thrilling rides on offer
Inside the Dubai Mall lies an oasis from the shopping. But don't interpret 'oasis' to mean 'calm and peaceful'. This is 7,000 m2 of fun and excitement: arcade games, amusements and white-knuckle rides. The Power Pass gets you in for the day, or opt for the Platinum Power Pass, which gets you in, plus AED200 free credit to use on the games.
If shopping isn't your thing, you'll love that there's hours of diverting action on offer at SEGA Republic - including a rollercoaster (with spinning cars!) a mechanical tornado, and racetrack simulators.
With technology such as cutting-edge motion simulators and virtual experiences, as well as theme park classics like bumper cars and redemption games.
Choose the Power Pass to get in for the day. Or if you're also a video game-lover, go for the Platinum Power Pass, which gets you in and gives you AED200 free credit to use on the games. With video games and awesome rides, SEGA Republic is a thrilling experience.
Get attacked by giant insects in the jungle, snowboard a seven-meter half-pipe, be a guitar hero, do a rope obstacle course, and then fight some zombies.
Not a bad way to spend time while other members of your party do some rather ho-hum 'shopping'.
But if they're happy, and you're happy, everybody wins!
Financial Centre Road, Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Trade your mobile voucher for the right pass at the counter.
- This attraction is not for pregnant woman
- This attraction is not for Children under 1.1 m
- Take the red metro line and exit at Dubai Mall. Sega Republic Dubai is on the second floor of Dubai Mall.