- Enjoy an immersive experience showcasing the world's most fascinating natural habitats, as captured by BBC Earth
- Travel to the bottom of the ocean, to the tops of mountains, across plains, and over harsh deserts
- Interact with awesome exhibits - pose with your favorite animal, see 360° panoramas of earth's most striking landscapes, and lots more!
Treat your inner explorer to a new globe-trotting adventure, from the depths of the ocean to lush jungle mountaintops, across wild open plains, and over harsh desert climes. At Orbi Dubai, you can see it all in a matter of hours! Skip the line and get into one of Dubai's most unique interactive attractions.
Plumb the depths of the ocean floor discovering little-known species of sea life. Things get freaky-looking at the bottom of the ocean, so be prepared for toothy monsters that look more like aliens than fish!
Once you've reappeared on the surface world, you'll get to follow the BBC Earth crew, as they track majestic mountain gorillas through dense African foliage, with a cinematic 4D experience!
Migrate with a herd of African elephants, fly across the continents and see the gorgeous landscapes shapeshift below, stand at the foot of Mount Kenya, and so much more!
Have a favorite animal? The team at Orbi Dubai can Photoshop you into a high-definition picture without you having to get too close to anything too hungry. The results are wild!
- Entrance to Orbi and all exhibitions
- Food and beverages
- Retail and photo services
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk to get it scanned.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
This is only the third Orbi attraction - and the first outside of Japan!