- See Dubai at its absolute best, as the skyline comes to illuminated life and you glide around the Marina aboard a luxury cruise ship
- Tuck into an international buffet, specially prepared for you by expert chefs, and guaranteed to have you coming back for more
- Enjoy the views, food, and indelible atmosphere as the resident live band lays down a jazzy soundtrack for your journey
Dubai and luxury go hand-in-hand, and it doesn't get more luxurious than this five-star cruise experience. Relax and take in the jaw-dropping sights of the Dubai Marina as you indulge yourself in the international buffet and the live music. Treat yourself, you deserve it!
Experience an evening of full-blown glitz and glamour as your luxury ship whisks you out onto the Dubai Marina.
The international buffet features live cooking stations and some of the world's finest food, sourced from around the globe – more than enough to satisfy even a Burj Khalifa-sized appetite. As you dine, you'll be surrounded by some of the most stunning cityscapes on the planet.
And a full live band is on hand to ensure your experience comes served with an eclectic, jazzy soundtrack. Climb aboard for the cruise of a lifetime!
- 90-minute Dinner Cruise along Dubai Marina
- 5-star international buffet with live cooking stations
- Live music
- Open-plan upper deck
- Air-conditioned dining area
- Unlimited soft drinks, juices, tea, and coffee
- Show your ticket directly at the pier when boarding the cruise
- Times: Boarding at 20:00, departure at 20:30, return at 22:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Tram to Dubai Marina Mall
- Bread & Soup: Assorted breads, oriental lentil soup
- Appetizers & Salads: Smoked salmon, grilled chicken, sweetcorn, butternut squash salad, goat cheese and beetroot salad
- Arabic Cold Mezza: Hummus, babaganoush, tzatziki, tabouleh, fattoush, crisp pita, mesclun of lettuce, lemon vinaigrette, balsamic dressing, spicy togarashi mayonnaise
- Live Station: Penne, spaghetti, arrabiata sauce, creme cheese and pesto sauce, assorted condiments
- Main Courses: Bamya bel lahmeh, crisp fried fish and potatoes with scallion, green Thai chicken curry, roast rump of beef gratin, roast Provencal vegetables, steamed rice, veg Stir fried noodles
- Desserts: Financier, assorted cupcakes, Crème Brûlée, seasonal fruit tart, Black Forest fruit cake, double chocolate brownie, umali, fruit platter
- Beverages: Tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices, water