- Taking inspiration from Dubai's past, present and future, renowned theater maker Franco Dragone and his artistic team have created an immersive theater experience unlike any other
- The water stages here use 2.7 million liters of water. If you think that's impressive, wait until you see what they do with it!
- Visually arresting and totally transformative, this aquatic, acrobatic, and truly amazing experience will have you rubbing your eyes afterward, asking "What just happened?"
La Perle is a visually arresting trip into a Dubai rich in fantasy. This custom-built 1,300 seat theater hosts 130 cast and crew working to create an effortless dreamlike experience. Prepare to be mesmerized by an artistic team pushing the limits of human ability, technological advancements, and budgets.
In this truly one-of-a-kind experience, 65 supremely talented actors, acrobats, stunt performers, and artists perform aquatic and aerial feats onstage, above stage, and in an enormous pool below stage. For them, laws of physics are mere guidelines.
Daredevils swan-dive from heights of 35 meters, or fly through the auditorium at speeds of up to 15 km/h. La Perle is endlessly surprising and relentlessly entertaining. This audacious spectacle is a perfect fit for Dubai, a city that has always laughed in the face of natural limitations.
- Redeem your smartphone voucher for a ticket at the box office of La Perle, open Sunday & Monday 10:00 - 18:00, Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 - 23:00
- You must do so at least 1 hour before the start of the show and show a valid ID. Each ticket includes a reserved seat
- Please take your seat 30 minutes before the start of the show
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Direct access from Sheikh Zayed Road and within walking distance of the Dubai Canal. Self-parking, valet parking, taxis and rental cars available on-site
- Photographing is allowed, but strictly no flash
- No talking during the show