- Little ones love the minicity of Kidzania - complete with a hospital, school, bank, and police station - all built to scale for children
- KidZania Dubai offers over 80 role-playing activities in more than 60 establishments. Kids either work and perform in these centers, or spend their hard-earned kidZos to enjoy the goods and services on offer #reallife
- This unique educational environment blends reality with entertainment, offering a fun and authentic developmental experience, while the parents shop the Dubai Mall or relax
Brilliantly executed, Kidzania is a kid-sized minicity, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles, and even familiar shops and offices. Children have the opportunity to try the jobs they're so curious about. Store clerk, mechanic, doctor, chef... there are more than 80 professions for them to try. And once they've worked, they can spend the money they've earned, and try doing the shopping or booking a flight!
As grown-ups, we call this 'the daily grind' or 'life', but kids are fascinated by it. And if you've ever hoped your children could learn the value of working an honest day to make a buck, Kidzania will make your dream come true for you.
It will also be a dream come true, because while your kids are undertaking a well-supervised lesson about responsibility and reveling in the chance to be a pilot or TV anchor (or dentist), you'll be enjoying food, beverages and free WiFi in the Adults Lounge (or spending real money in the Dubai Mall).
Life isn't always fair, but with Kidzania you'll find that sometimes everyone can get exactly what they want.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa
- Kidzania is located on the 2nd floor