Tickets for IMG Worlds of Adventure
Meet characters from the Cartoon Network and Marvel at Dubai's newest theme park
- Jump into another Dubai 'biggest and best' with over 1.5 million square feet of fun and cartoon characters over 5 zones
- Enjoy themed rides like The Amazing Ride of Gumball and shows like the CN Live Stage Show, stuffed with music, dancing, and acrobatics
- Take the dinosaur fans to get prehistoric in the Lost Valley Dinosaur Adventure zone
Dubai's gone and done it again - opened another biggest and best attraction! Enter IMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s largest indoor theme park. It boasts four action-packed zones and a lot of rides, shows, and characters from Cartoon Network and the Marvel Universe!
Explore over 1.5 million square feet and meet your favorite characters from the Cartoon Network and the Marvel universe. There are five different zones here, all full of rides, shows, and stuff to make the kids squeal with delight.
Get prehistoric with the dinosaurs in the Lost Valley Dinosaur Adventure zone. Meet a bunch of Cartoon Network characters on themed rides like Ben 10 5D Hero Time - an epic multi-sensory adventure, and The Amazing Ride of Gumball - where Gumball and Darwin’s school science project has gotten a bit out of control!
If you're brave enough, navigate the corridors and changing scenery of the Haunted Hotel. And don't miss the CN Live Stage Show, packed with music, dancing, and acrobatics.
Just when you thought Dubai couldn't get any better, they went and opened the largest indoor theme park on the planet!
- Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
- Food voucher worth AED 30, redeemable at 360 Express, Everything Burrito, or Samosa House between 1 February 2018 and 31 March 2018 (promotion valid for tickets bought for that same period)
Swap your smartphone voucher at the ticket counter D for a printed IMG Worlds of Adventure ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
IMG Worlds of Adventure is located on the E311 (Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road - near Arabian Ranches, next to Global Village), in the heart of Dubai. There's a taxi and private coach area conveniently close to the entrance. Free parking is available. Note: valet parking is also available with an additional fee.
this was my second time after 1 year and I wasn't impressed that much
1)the actors of hotel wasn't acting real special the first guide who open for us the door
2) the 3 D games I think should have different themes cuz since 1 year is playing same video so for people going second time is not excited anymore