- Get out of the desert heat and onto the glassy surface of frozen H2O, perfectly prepped for your winter sport hijinks
- Have an unforgettable ice skating experience at the biggest (and best-equipped) skating rink in Dubai
- Get tips from the Ice Marshalls to help you improve your skating technique
Wandering around Dubai admiring the shiny skyscrapers buildings can make you hot and sweaty. Luckily, there's a cool place for a change of pace. Inside the Dubai Mall, like a shimmering desert mirage, lies an Olympic-sized ice rink, where you can cool off, while getting active. Show us your stuff, superstar!
Whether you're a wobbly-ankled amateur or a triple-spinning, toe-picking semi-pro, you'll have a blast slip-sliding around the Dubai Ice Rink. In at least two different ways it's the coolest thing to do at the Dubai Mall!
No skates? No problem! (Nobody was expecting you to pack ice skates for a trip to the desert!) The Dubai Ice Rink is is the largest, best-equipped indoor ice rink in the city. With over 2000 sets of rental skates they've definitely got your size.
So say "so long!" to the desert heat (for at least a few hours), lace up your blades, and hit the rink! You'll love skating circles around the Olympic-sized rink, with a cool breeze rippling through your hair.
But if you're not so confident, the accomplished Ice Marshalls can help you to your feet (or advise you on your double Lutz technique if you're an up-and-coming Michelle Kwan or Johnny Weir).
If you're more of an observer, park yourself at the cafe and watch the action. Or even go wander one of the world’s largest shopping malls while your friends glide the ice. With the Zamboni deployed every hour, the ice is always in a state of glassy perfection. All that's missing is you.
Financial Centre Road, Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ice skating equipment
- Show the ticket on your mobile phone at the counter
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult
- Take metro red line and exit at Dubai Mall. Ice Rink Dubai is located on the ground floor of the mall.