- Indulge your inner VIP while discovering Dubai's richness with a bird's-eye view over this desert capital of indulgence
- Fly by all the enormous skyscrapers, including a brush with the highest building in the world: all 828 meters of the Burj Khalifa!
- Get the full view of the magnificent (and manmade) Palm Island
Dubai is pretty over-the-top. And with this helicopter flight, so are you. For 15 or 25 minutes you will feel like a real VIP, as you fly through the City of Gold, around and above huge skyscrapers such as Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa. The helicopter is a real step 'up' from your typical sightseeing tour!
Dubai is a world of preposterous luxury. Manmade islands, magnificent hotels, and bejeweled sport cars; everywhere you look you'll be boggled by the wealth on display. Your inner big-spender can't help but want a piece of the action. But if you can't afford to buy a gold-plated helicopter, you can still sample some of that up-and-above it all with this helicopter flight!
From the manmade island of Atlantis, The Palm, the pilot will take you to the highest skyscraper in the world: the one and only Burj Khalifa. You'll fly so close that you'll have the feeling you can reach out and touch it. Don't though.
The richness of this oil-soaked city becomes even more apparent from above. See the enormous Aquaventure Waterpark, a bunch of shiny skyscrapers, and the white beaches of the Jumeirah Hotel lapped at by turquoise oceans...
The 15-minute flight gives you a great overview of Dubai's must-sees. Plus it's an incredibly cool experience, and they say if you want to be happy, spend your money on experiences not things. That's a lesson that not many people take away from the City of Gold.
With the 25 minutes helicopter flight you will circle above the city that keeps churning out record-breaking skyscrapers (there are already plans to build another skyscraper taller than the Burj Khalifa!). The Palm Islands, the World Islands, the chic Burj al Arab and more...
Check-in and report at the Atlantis Helipad at least 45 minutes before departure with a valid ID.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Scarves, tablets, and selfie sticks must be stored in lockers on the ground
- Cameras with lenses smaller than 400MM are welcome. No professional cameras
- You'll find the helipad on the north side of the Palm Jumeirah, on the right-side of the Nasimi Beach entrance. The best way to get there is to grab a taxi, this will cost around 100 AED. Or take the metro to Jebel Ali, stop Mall of the Emirates and grab a taxi from there