- Indulge your inner VIP while discovering Dubai's richness with a bird's-eye view over this desert capital of indulgence
- Fly by all the enormous skyscrapers, including a brush with the highest building in the world: all 828 meters of the Burj Khalifa!
- Get the full view of the magnificent (and manmade) Palm Island
Dubai is pretty over-the-top. And with this helicopter flight, so are you. For 15 or 25 minutes you will feel like a real VIP, as you fly through the City of Gold, around and above huge skyscrapers such as Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa. The helicopter is a real step 'up' from your typical sightseeing tour!
Dubai is a world of preposterous luxury. Manmade islands, magnificent hotels, and bejeweled sport cars; everywhere you look you'll be boggled by the wealth on display. Your inner big-spender can't help but want a piece of the action. But if you can't afford to buy a gold-plated helicopter, you can still sample some of that up-and-above it all with this helicopter flight!
From the manmade island of Atlantis, The Palm, the pilot will take you to the highest skyscraper in the world: the one and only Burj Khalifa. You'll fly so close that you'll have the feeling you can reach out and touch it. Don't though.
The richness of this oil-soaked city becomes even more apparent from above. See the enormous Aquaventure Waterpark, a bunch of shiny skyscrapers, and the white beaches of the Jumeirah Hotel lapped at by turquoise oceans...15-minute flight
The 15-minute flight gives you a great overview of Dubai's must-sees. Plus it's an incredibly cool experience, and they say if you want to be happy, spend your money on experiences not things. That's a lesson that not many people take away from the City of Gold.25-minute flight
With the 25 minutes helicopter flight you will circle above the city that keeps churning out record-breaking skyscrapers (there are already plans to build another skyscraper taller than the Burj Khalifa!). The Palm Islands, the World Islands, the chic Burj al Arab and more...
Nassimi Beach Parking, Atlantis Hotel, إمارة دبيّ, United Arab Emirates
- 5-star helipad and lounge at the Palm Jumeirah
- A 15-minute or 25-minute helicopter ride (Take your pick!) above Dubai
- Children under 2 aren't allowed. Children over 2 are charged standard rates
- For safety reasons all passengers are weighed before boarding
- Valid contact phone number is required
- Check-in at Atlantis Helipad at least 45 minutes before departure (with valid ID or passport)
- Scarves, tablets, and selfie sticks must be stored in lockers on the ground
- Cameras with lenses smaller than 400MM are welcome. No professional cameras
- Pregnant women are welcome during first 32 weeks OR at own risk
Atlantis Helipad is on the north side of the Palm Jumeirah, near the Nasimi Beach entrance. The best way to get there is by taxi, which will cost around 100 AED. Or take the metro to Jebel Ali, stop Mall of the Emirates and grab a taxi from there.