Tickets for Green Planet: Skip The Line
- Visit a tropical forest in the middle of the desert - The Green Planet is kept at a temperature of 25-28 degrees Celsius
- See over 3,000 species of plants, animals and free-flying birds, including porcupines, sloths, snakes, and spiders
- Learn what happens at all levels of a rainforest, from the canopy to the midstory to the forest floor, even the flooded parts
Dubai might be in the desert, but at Green Planet you'll find yourself in a tropical forest! Explore and interact with a world of exotic flora and fauna. See over 3,000 species of plants, animals, and free-flying birds and experience a strong conservation message.
If you didn't think you could explore a rainforest where it hardly ever rains, think again. Over 3,000 species of plants, animals and free-flying birds coexist here in The Green Planet, at Dubai's City Walk (right in the middle of the desert).
At The Green Planet, kids and adults alike will learn a whole lot about the exotic flora and fauna that make up our planet's tropical forests.
Start in the canopy, 30-45 meters above ground and see what lives in the bright roof of the rainforest! Then explore the forest floor and the flooded forest floor, home to fish, lizards, and frogs.
You might get to interact with some of the creatures who live here, all of which have been sourced from responsible breeders. There are literally thousands of birds, butterflies, and reptiles at Green Planet including toucans, tree boas, parrots, and even a couple of really mellow sloths.
- Metro: Take the Red Line to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall station
- Bus: Number 7, 28 or 21 to Dubai Petroleum Corporation 1
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket