- See how the UAE has developed throughout time, and how much things changed between 1968 and 1974
- Explore the country's unique history with photos, videos, interactive pavilions and more
- Spend some time in a modern building located in Jumeirah, close to the beach
From humble fishing village to five-star shopping mecca and glitzy vacation location. See how Dubai and the UAE have developed between the years 1968 and 1974 via photos, films and interactive stands. A unique encounter in an impressive new Jumeirah building.
Dubai's contemporary history is unlike any other, in that the city seems to have almost popped up overnight, out of nowhere! It didn't, of course. There's a lot that went on behind the scenes.
Uncover the history of the United Arab Emirates at Dubai's Etihad Museum, a new cultural 'must', located in a magnificent new building in Jumeirah.
Explore the world of sheikhs, sports cars and shopping malls. Learn what it used to be like before all that, across interactive pavilions, photos, films and more. How was life here in these desert dwellings before the treaty that unified the seven emirates?
The locals are proud of this place, as they should be. Even the building's seven columns symbolize the pens used to sign the constitution in 1971.
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk. Please be on time for your chosen timeslot.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket