- Take a tour back in time to see the humble beginnings of the world's most extravagant city
- Visit historic sites like the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, the Fortress of Al-Fahidi, and the District of Deira's gold and spice souks
- Enjoy a scenic crossing of Dubai Creek in a traditional abra (wooden boat)
Dubai has a reputation as a hyper-modern hub of lavish lifestyles with a stratospheric skyline. It wasn't always an extravagant metropolis though! On this guided day tour, you'll be taken on a journey into the traditional beginnings of the Arab Emirate.
You'll learn how a humble fishing village was transformed into a global power synonymous with wealth. Stop at the Dubai Museum and marvel at ancient treasures from the region, cross Dubai Creek in an authentic abra boat, and more!
Everyone who comes to Dubai gets to experience the ultra-modern lap of luxury, but few get to discover the city's incredible history and the story of its rise to global prominence.
This tour will give you the best of both worlds, whisking you past some of the city's enormous landmarks like the Burj Al Arab and the Burj Khalifa (they're kind of hard to miss!), but you'll also be taken on a guided tour back in time to the humble fishing village where the city began.
Visit the Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, and marvel at ancient swords, musical instruments, and more at Dubai Museum, located in the breathtaking Fortress of Al-Fahidi. Then, take a traditional Abra boat across Dubai Creek and see the city's towering skyline from an all-new angle.
You'll head towards the District of Deira, home to Dubai's largest gold and spice souks, where you can try to barter for a bargain! The tour concludes at the dizzying Burj Khalifa, where you'll really appreciate how far the city has come in such a short space of time.
- Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, right in front of Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre in Deira
- Please arrive 45 minutes before the starting time, pick-up is between 08:00 and 08:30
- Drop-off is at Dubai Mall
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the mosque, but it is possible to enter if you want
- Opening times of the Jumeirah Mosque: 08:45-09:45 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays; 09:00-10:00 and 10:15-11:15 on Mondays and Wednesdays; closed on Fridays