- Head out across the dune on an evening desert safari - see lizards scuttle across the sands and camels plodding along without a care
- Tear around the sand dunes in a 4X4 Land Cruiser, carving up the desert in rip-roaring fashion
- Hit the slopes and race down the tallest sand dunes on a snowboard
Blaze a trail across the hot sweeping desert of Dubai at the Evening Safari including dune bashing and sandboarding. Strap into an air-conditioned 4X4 Land Cruiser and explore the wild desert as the sun hangs low over the dunes. This is an adrenaline thrill-ride in the Arabian night!
Leave the towering skyline of downtown Dubai in the dust and head out across the dunes for a wild desert safari.
Dune bashing is Dubai's answer to mud-trucking, and it's awesome. Powerslide and carve up carpets on golden sand, and see it blown about the breeze behind you.
Engines roar, exhausts snarl, and wheels skid across the smooth surface of the dunes. Consider it a magic carpet ride - only with more horsepower!
Hop out at the summit of the tallest dunes and test your balance as you whoosh down the sandy slopes on a slick-looking snowboard! Yep, you heard that right, winter sports just got a desert makeover.
Blast fast, flash tricks, race your friends and don't be afraid to wipe out. It's all part of the fun in Dubai!
- Semi-private, 4-hour tour with a professional, licensed guide
- Dune bashing (30-40 minutes) in a clean and air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Sandboarding in the desert (normal or high dunes, depending on ticket option chosen)
- Cold mineral water
- Camel ride (optional, upon request)
- Meals (optional, upon request)
- Quad bike and dune buggy
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pick-up location, near pillar #4 at the Dubai Mall
- Please note that pick-up may sometimes be slightly delayed because of traffic (within 30 minutes of the scheduled departure time). However, make sure you are on time in order to not miss your group! Latecomers won't be waited for
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.