- Take the Brown Route for views of the creek, Al Maktoum Bridge, Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown Dubai and Dubai Festival City
- Take the Grey Route for views of the Dubai Marina, including one of the tallest hotels in the world, Burj Al Arab
- Choose your own adventure and learn as you go from the audio commentary – buses leave every day between 7-10 pm
Watch one of the planet's most dazzling cities light up at night! Travel in comfort to Dubai's top sights on this evening tour along the Brown Route and Grey Route. See Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Dubai Marina, and many more of the city's most impressive sights.
When the sun sinks into that cool blue Persian Gulf, Dubai transforms into a city of lights. Watch the action unfold, and get illuminated on an evening sightseeing bus tour. You'll see both the old and the new, from traditional souks and Emirati dwellings to the towering skyscrapers that line the 16-lane Sheikh Zayed Road.
There's two routes to get around on and buses depart daily from 7 pm - 10 pm.
- Go to the City Sightseeing desk at the Dubai Mall, located outdoor at the shuttle drop-off area downstairs by the main entrance, or at the Mall of the Emirates, located on the ground floor at gate A, next to Ski Dubai, and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket
- Show your paper ticket to the bus driver while hopping on the bus
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Dubai
Find your way around the finest sights in Dubai with one easy smartphone ticket