- Take the Sunset Red Route for views of the creek, Al Maktoum Bridge, Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown Dubai and Dubai Festival City
- Take the Midnight Blue Route for views of the Dubai Marina, including the tallest residential tower in the world, Burj Al Arab, and Atlantis the Palm
- Choose your own adventure! Buses leave every day between 6-10 pm. Learn as you go along, with audio commentary
Watch one of the planet's most dazzling cities light up at night! Travel in comfort to Dubai's top sights on this evening tour along the Sunset Red Route and Midnight Blue Route. See Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, and many more of the city's most impressive sights.
When the sun sinks into that cool blue Persian Gulf, Dubai transforms into a city of lights. Watch the action unfold, and get illuminated on an evening sightseeing bus tour.
You'll see both the old and the new, from traditional souks and Emirati dwellings to towering skyscrapers and the world's tallest building – Burj Khalifa! Can you count how many windows are lit up at night?
With two routes to get around on, the Sunset Red Route and the Midnight Blue Route, buses depart daily from 6 pm - 10 pm.
- Go to the City Sightseeing desk at the Dubai Mall, located outdoor at the shuttle drop-off area downstairs by the main entrance, or at the Mall of the Emirates, located on the ground floor at gate A, next to Ski Dubai, and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket
- Show your paper ticket to the bus driver while hopping on the bus
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Dubai
Find your way around the finest sights in Dubai with one easy smartphone ticket