- The Explorer Experience takes you underwater with the sharks and dugongs in a submersible simulator, then puts you on a glass-bottom boat to witness hundreds of sea creatures beneath you. Learn the facts from your guides and feed the fish
- Get up close and personal with the largest collection of endangered Sand Tiger sharks in the world
- Meet the aquarium's King Croc – shipped from Australia, this 5 meter, 750kg monster is one of the largest reptiles ever contained in a zoo or aquarium
Somewhere within the 10 million liters of water, 33,000 fish and hundreds of sharks, lurks the truly amazing King Crocodile and his family. Have fun finding them at Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. From the moment you walk through the underwater tunnel your experience will be filled with aquatic thrills. Skip the line and dip a toe into the life aquatic.
The aquarium features an incredible walk-through glass tunnel that whisks you into a whole new watery world. You’ll get up close and personal with fiery piranhas, ethereal sting rays and flopping jelly fish. Oh and sharks. Lots of sharks.
They have hundreds of them here, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world. Pose with them - they're behind 30 inches of acrylic panel (the world’s thickest), which means they’ll get snapped long before you will.
With the The Explorer Experience you'll head underwater with the sharks and dugongs in a submersible simulator. Then you'll board a glass-bottom boat to float over the aquarium, and witness hundreds of sea creatures beneath you. You can even feed the fish!
And then there’s the absolute highlight of the whole experience. King Croc, himself. This real-life monster originally hails from Australia, measures a gigantic 5 meters, weighs 750kg, and has a bite fiercer than any other animal on earth. Don’t judge him, though. He’s a committed family man. He recently fathered three baby crocs and has been with his Queen Croc for 20 years!
- Enter the Dubai Aquarium via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level (LG)
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa
- You'll find the Dubai Aquarium on the 2nd floor of the mall