- Explore the desert, and test your nerve in several adrenaline-pumping activities
- Race up sand dunes in a 4x4 and speed just as fast down them. Known as dune bashing - this is your new favorite desert activity
- Enjoy complimentary coffee and drinks, shisha pipe, BBQ, and traditional live entertainment
Prepare for an all-action adventure, designed to showcase the very best the Arabian Desert has to offer. With a hair-raising 'Dune Bashing' experience, dazzling displays of falconry, sandboarding thrills, and a sumptuous BBQ, you'll be spoilt for choice - luckily you have plenty of time to try them all!
Looking for adventure? You came to the right place. This adrenaline-pumped excursion whisks you out of Dubai's 5-star luxury cocoon and right into the desert!
Soak in the sights as your air-conditioned vehicle carries you deep into the sandy abyss, then board your cutting-edge all-terrain vehicle and hurtle around the shifting dunes with your expert driver. It's like your own private roller coaster, and completely different every time!
After bashing those dunes, test your skills at sandboarding (great for beginners and more serious boarders), and watch in awe as the birds take flight in a stunning falconry display.
Once you're thoroughly worn out, tuck into a traditional Arabic BBQ complete with authentic shisha and some belly dancing! You can also choose the VIP ticket for an exclusive catered service, with comfortable seating for the show and delicious meals served right at your table.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pick-up location, near pillar #4 at the Dubai Mall outside bus parking
- Please make sure to be on time
- For kids aged 4-9, please bring a valid ID
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro to Burj Khalifa / Dubai Mall stop. From there you can take a bus to the meeting point
- Bus to the Dubai Mall stop
For true adrenaline junkies, there's an optional quad bike or dune buggy ride - you'll still be finding sand for days!
Dune bashing and the sand buggies were great fun. The vehicles were really comfortable.
The weather was not great so we struggled to get outside and do sand boarding. Just as we had given up our driver found us a spot. Again fantastic fun.
The camp was not really a traditional camp, but the food was great and the last act the flame thrower was great.
The drivers are brilliant, or guy had blankets for us at the camp for when it got cooler. After driving all day, they were then serving the BBQ and drive us back.
Overall a great 6/7 hours. Kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Great value for money compared to the others.
I would highly recommend...very organized day! Would go again at a later point.
If You are in Dubai this is something MUST DO