- Relax as your air-conditioned 4x4 takes you deep into the desert with stories and facts about the area from your guide en route
- Buckle up and hold on - it's time to fly around the shifting sand formations in a real 'dune bashing' adventure
- Test your sandboarding skills and enjoy traditional Arabic coffee, sweets, dates and brunch at the camp
A trip to the sandy Emirates wouldn't be complete without hurtling around the pristine dunes of the Arabian Desert in a fully equipped 4x4. On this amazing morning safari departing from Dubai, you'll also get to ride some sandy 'waves' as you test your sandboarding skills!
Equal parts sightseeing journey and adrenaline-pumping thrill ride, you'll be hard-pressed to contain your excitement at this mad, morning adventure in the ancient Arabian Desert!
Board your luxury air-conditioned vehicle from Dubai and head out to your desert camp. You'll be welcomed with Arabian hospitality and a traditional treat of coffee, sweets and dates.
Then it's off to bash some dunes in a cutting-edge 4x4. You'll soon know the true meaning of off-roading. The shifting nature of the dunes means that no two experiences are alike.
Ready for more action? Strap your feet into a specialized surfboard and carve up the dunes yourself. Newcomers can practice their moves on the gentle lower slopes, while seasoned boarders can push their skills to the limit on the challenging Extreme Dunes.
Back at the camp, dust yourself off, opt for a camel ride, and enjoy a light brunch before heading back to base.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the pick-up location, near pillar #4 at the Dubai Mall outside bus parking
- Please make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Metro to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall stop. From there you can take a bus to the meeting point
- Bus to the Dubai Mall stop
Snow or skateboarders will feel right at home carving up the dunes. But even if you're a complete novice, a beginner can get the hang of the basics in a few hours!
Keep up the good work