- Sip on tea and bubbly on the 152nd, 153rd, or 154th floors of the Burj Khalifa while drinking in jaw-dropping views
- Tuck into an assortment of freshly baked pastries and dainty cakes – you can't have just one!
- Tour the outdoor terrace and gaze out at sublime views of the tops of skyscrapers and the sprawling desert
Take your high tea game to the next level with this ticket that will whisk you to the top of the world's tallest skyscraper for afternoon tea in the clouds.
A scrumptious assortment of freshly baked pastries and cakes will accompany a glass of bubbly, or another house beverage of your choice. Roam the outdoor terrace and take in the sunkissed Dubai skyline from the city's iconic centerpiece. You're in Dubai – you may as well do things in style!
- Please enter via the Lower Ground Level (LG) entrance of the Dubai Mall, which is part of the same complex as Burj Khalifa, and take the entry to the Burj Khalifa building named "At the Top", located on the left side right after entering
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- Make sure to be on time for your chosen timeslot
- Tickets can also be collected before your booked visit time at the Will Call Counter located on the left hand side on the LG Level
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa: At the Top + Dubai Marina Ferry Roundtrip
See Dubai from the sea and sky all in one day!
Go Dubai City Card
Go from the top of the world to dreamy desert dunes with this digital city pass
Burj Khalifa: Bubbly Sundowner at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Be serenaded at sunset with champagne at a height of 585 meters
Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor, Etihad Museum & Al Shindagha Museum
Unique views from the Burj Khalifa plus access to two marvelous museums