- Take a high-speed elevator up the 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa to the 124th floor – a marvel of human accomplishment
- See the panoramic vistas from the world's highest building, and use a special telescope to get amazing views of the city and desert beyond
- Treat yourself to a 3-course meal at the Burj Khalifa's Armani Deli, located on the ground floor
Rocket up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, an internationally acclaimed architectural marvel that towers over the whole desert. Back on the ground floor, treat your hungry belly to a 3-course meal with Italian flair at the Armani Deli.
From these dizzying heights, 452m up above the Earth's surface, you'll enjoy some spectacular views of Dubai and all of its sandy, glitzy five-star luxury.
With panoramic views from the world's highest building, this is a true bucket list experience.
All those mind-blowing sights will leave you hungry! Tuck into an Italian-style lunch at the Armani Deli, which will serve you three courses of gastronomic indulgence.
This is a real treat for someone special, or if you just want your trip to Dubai to live up to the city's glam reputation!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa: Tea in the Clouds at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Feast on afternoon tea and delicate desserts high above Dubai
Burj Khalifa: Cocktails Under the Stars at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Wind down with expertly-blended cocktails in the world's highest lounge
Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor & Etihad Museum
Unique views of Dubai from the tallest tower in the world, plus Etihad Museum
Burj Khalifa: At the Top + Dubai Marina Ferry Roundtrip
See Dubai from the sea and sky all in one day!