- Get access to the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. At 829 meters tall, this is truly a marvel of human accomplishment (and has an incredible view over Dubai and beyond)
- With this premium experience you'll get access to the 148th floor lounge, plus a guided orientation and complimentary drink - you'll be ridiculously well looked after
- Enjoy the A Falcon’s Eye View on the 125th floor, where you can fly over Dubai landmarks using the interactive installations (no actual flying though)
The tallest building in the world deserves a special experience. And that's exactly what this is; with this ticket you'll get VIP treatment during every part of your visit to the building they call the 'Burj'. Personal reception, complimentary drinks, access to the luxe lounge, and of course, spectacular views from the 124th, 125th and 148th floor. You'll feel like a rock star, and, for the hopeless romantics, come at sunset (between 6 and 7pm) to get the most spectacular views.
This modern architectural marvel dominates the Dubai skyline - but that's kinda the point of building an enormous steel and glass mega skyscraper in the middle of a desert.
With this fast-track ticket you'll be able to walk past the queues (usually half an hour or more) and get straight up to the 148th floor. Enjoy the best-of-the-best from high up in the sky; access to the deluxe lounge, complimentary drinks and snacks, interactive exhibits, and of course: the view.
And oh my, what a view! You'll be able to snap some once-in-a-lifetime photos and explore the interactive exhibits from the rarefied air up here.
If you're looking for a different - and slightly cheaper - experience, come after sunset, when tickets are a little bit cheaper, and you'll get to see the lights of Dubai a-twinkling.
At the end of your visit, you'll be able to skip the lines again, and make way your way back down to ground level. This is how Dubai should be done.
UP THE OUTSIDE: In 2011, legendary French solo climber Alain Robert went up the outside of Burj Khalifa. The trip took him six hours. Think of that journey while shooting up the Burj in the world's fastest elevator.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Skip the line for the box office and the elevator
- Access to level 124, 125 and 148 of Burj Khalifa
- Complimentary refreshments
- Show your ticket for 10% discount at the souvenir shop and cafe
Head to the Lower Ground (LG) floor in the mall to find the entrance to Burj Khalifa. Note: show your digital ticket in the Burj shop for a 10% discount.
- Metro: the red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa. Enter the Burj via the fabulous mall - in itself a spectacular attraction (make sure to stop by the aquarium as you make your way).
- Bags, backpacks, suitcases and steamer trunks are not allowed upstairs. If you have a bag with you, you can check it free of charge on the ground floor, and pick it up after your time in the sky at the Burj.
- This ticket lets you skip the lines for both the box office and the elevator. But please note: to ensure the safety of visitors, all visitors (even you VIPs) is required to submit to security checks. The good news is that, because you're booking for a specific time slot, these queues rarely take more than a few minutes.
A must do when in Dubai. Words can't describe
Great view. Too much selling of staged pictures.
Really was incredible
Amazing, unforgettable experience from the top.
Skip the line was a great experience for 148th floor of the tallest building in the world.
With our tickets, we received preferential treatment, including coffee and dates prior to our trip to the top.
Great time and full of enjoyment
We had a great time
Eccezionale !!! Consiglio assolutamente la salita all'orario del tramonto, visione stupenda.
An unbelievable and unforgettable, exciting experience. The lifts hardly seemed to move but were actually travelling as if in hyperspace. The views from Burj Khalifa - 148th Floor were astonishing. The meet and greet were outstanding and the ability to Skip the Line essential for the person who accompanied me as she has health issues which meant waiting in line would have made the experience impossible. Furthermore the historical background added that final touch to make this a must for future visits.