- Explore two floors with panoramic vistas from the 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa – a marvel of human accomplishment
- Take the world's fastest elevator up and get incredible views of the desert beyond from the observation deck
- Relax around Dubai's coastline on a cruise from Dubai Marina and see the best of the 5-star city from the water
Though spectacular from the outside, the Burj Khalifa takes on a whole new significance when you're looking out from the observation points on the 124th and 125th floors. Shoot to the top in a speedy elevator for insane Dubai views, then cruise around the coast on a breezy boat ride. The perfect combo to see the city from the sea and the sky!
Treat yourself – and those you're with – to something truly special. Shoot up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator.
From these dizzying heights, you'll enjoy some spectacular views of Dubai as you literally live the high life. Plus, get access to the slightly higher 125th floor. With panoramic views from the world's highest building, this is a real bucket list experience.
These tickets also get you onto a breezy boat ride from Dubai Marina, so you'll see the city from the sea. See the man-made islands and their towering modern architecture contrasting with the vivid blue water.
It's bling, boats and brilliant man-made accomplishments all in one day. Only in Dubai, folks.
- Access to Burj Khalifa's 124th + 125th floor
- Dubai Marina Ferry Roundtrip
- Before doing the ferry cruise, you must collect your ticket at the Burj Khalifa
- Enter via the Dubai Mall (Lower Ground Level) and show your smartphone voucher and a valid photo ID at the ticket desk, where you'll also get your tickets for the cruise
- The cruise starts from the ferry terminal at Marina Mall (stop ID: 26501)
- Make sure to arrive 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa Level 124 + Lunch at Armani Deli
Burj Khalifa’s full of surprises! Get world-class views and a 3-course lunch
Burj Khalifa: Tea in the Clouds at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Feast on afternoon tea and delicate desserts high above Dubai
Burj Khalifa: Bubbly Sundowner at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Be serenaded at sunset with champagne at a height of 585 meters
Burj Khalifa: Cocktails Under the Stars at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Wind down with expertly-blended cocktails in the world's highest lounge