- See two of Dubai's most popular attractions Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building) and the Dubai Aquarium (with its 5-meter-long King Croc)
- Get access anytime during the day
- Enjoy a view of the city from an observation platform 452m up in the desert sky
Dubai is known as the 'City of Superlatives' (what else would you expect from a place where the police drive Lamborghinis?). That unsurpassed sense of grandiosity is on its finest display in Dubai Mall - the largest mall in the world, attached to the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. This combo ticket lets you soak up that impressiveness with access to the 124th floor of the Burj, and a visit to the shark and crocodile-filled Dubai Aquarium.
For breadth of experience, this combo ticket is unbeatable; it takes you from high in the sky to down to the depths of the oceans. Enjoy the best of Dubai by doubling up on two of its finest attractions.
First, shoot up the 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator to the 124th and 125th floors. Take advantage of some of the finest views of the desert, gulf, and beyond from the observation decks of this architectural marvel.
Then explore Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo. With 33,000 fish, and hundreds of sharks, this watery kingdom is a delight to behold. The first highlight is the multi-million liter water tunnel, where you'll be surrounded by sharks, fish and more. You've never had a better selfie than the one where a shark is floating eerily behind you.
Among the other attractions farther along lurks the truly amazing King Crocodile and his family. The King is 5 meters long and weighs nearly a ton. When you see him he'll most likely seem quite relaxed, but his bite is stronger than any other animal on earth, so keep your hands inside the glass.
And when you're done: the biggest mall in the world is there for you to conquer!
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Access to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj
- Show your Burj Khalifa ticket for 10% discount at the souvenir shop
- Access to the Dubai Aquarium
How to use your tickets
Head to the Lower Ground (LG) floor in the mall to find the entrance to the Burj Khalifa. For the Dubai Aquarium go to the second floor.
- Bags and suitcases are not allowed upstairs. If you have a bag with you, you can check it free of charge on the ground floor, and pick it up after your time at the Burj
- Please note that all mall visitors are required to go through a security check and to show a valid ID
Recommendations if you purchased the combo ticket : "Aquarium + Burj Khalifa "
1) you should first redeem your ticket . Show your smart phone voucher at the main cash desk of the Burj Khalifa (Dubai Mall ground floor ). There you get the final tickets that are valid for both attractions.
2)I recommend you should visit the aquarium first ( it took me about 2 hours) and then be at least 20 minutes before your time slot at the entrance of the Burj Khalifa . I started with the aquarium in the morning, then had lunch +did some shopping at Dubai Mall and finished my day at the Burj later the same day .
3) Both attractions are located in the Dubai Mall. At night after sundown & after visiting the Aquarium & Burj Khalifa you can visit the fountain show ( located right in front of the Dubai Mall )
4) Enter the aquarium directly . Go to the final entrance . Do not not queue at the aquarium with the rest of the people that want to purchase a separate tickets for the attraction . Enjoy the fact that you already have the ticket and skip to the line at the aquarium .
Booking via Tiqets is easy , fast & cheep !
La entrada al Burj Kalifa también fue muy buena, a pesar de haber mucha gente no tardamos demasiado en subir. Increíble la experiencia de 125 pisos en tan pocos segundos. Fantástico!!!!
Staff not very smiley or chatty
Well organised to go up, but fairly long wait to descend.