Tickets for Burj Khalifa - 124th Floor + Designing 007
The tallest building, the best secret agent
- See 50 years of James Bond style in the Burj Khalifa. Only until 30 April
- Items including Scaramanga’s Golden Gun from The Man with the Golden Gun, Daniel Craig’s wardrobe from Casino Royale, a Spectre Aston Martin DB10 and more
- Get access to the exhibition in the Annex (you'll have a Thunderball), plus access to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa - and its View to a Kill
With this ticket you get access to Designing 007: Fifty Years of Bond Style on the 11th-floor Annex of the Burj Khalifa, as well as access to the 124th floor At the Top. This fascinating exhibition comes direct from the archives of EON Productions, the film studio that makes the Bond movies. And it's For Your Eyes Only. Only until 30 April.
Designing 007: Fifty Years of Bond Style, is a touring exhibition featuring over 500 famous Bond items - from Oddjob’s steel-rimmed bowler hat (Goldfinger) to an Aston Martin DB10 (Spectre). This hugely influential film franchise shows off gadgets, menswear, music, art, and more from the 54 years and 25 films of 007.
See the exhibition, then head up to the 124th-floor observation deck, with this much epic-ness, you'll feel like a secret agent yourself.
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Entrance to the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa
- Skydeck on the 148th floor
Metro: the red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa
You'll find the exhibition in The Annex, on the 11th floor