Tickets for Burj Khalifa 124th Floor + Café
Experience Dubai's tallest building with a snack
- Experience Dubai's incredible cloud-piercing monolith, the Burj Khalifa, and take in the views from the 124th and 125th floor
- Wave at the tiny people below from the Observation Deck, opt for a souvenir photo and zoom in on city life with the telescopes
- Enjoy a signature coffee and a tasty pastry in the ground-level cafe
Dubai is a city of glitz, glamor, and soaring skyscrapers, and a trip to the Burj Khalifa blends it all into one amazing experience. Head up in the world's fastest elevator to the heady heights of the 124th and 125th floors, where you'll gaze in awe at the city, desert and beyond. Then, when you're ready to come down, grab a hot drink and a tasty pastry at the ground-level cafe.
The almighty Burj Khalifa is one of the most iconic buildings in modern Dubai, and at 829 meters high there's no better place to take in the views than from the 124th-floor Observation Deck. The breathtaking panoramas here will really Sheikh you up. Do you dare to look down?
Once you've snapped all the photos your phone can handle from both floors, and zoomed around with the telescopes, head back down to the ground-level cafe, where a delicious pastry and a signature hot drink await.
Considering this pastry and hot drink take place in the world's tallest building, you could certainly call this a 'high' tea.
How to use your tickets
Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
If you bought tickets for several persons, this ticket is valid for all of them
Enjoy a hot drink and a tasty pastry in the ground-level cafe
- Access to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj
- Signature coffee + pastry of the day
- Souvenir photos
Good to know
Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa.
Would recommend fast track as we waited a while in queues but well worth the wait! Stunning views