- Experience Dubai's incredible cloud-piercing monolith, the Burj Khalifa, and take in the views from the 124th and 125th floor
- Wave at the tiny people below from the Observation Deck, opt for a souvenir photo and zoom in on city life with the telescopes
- Enjoy a signature coffee and a tasty pastry in the ground-level cafe
Dubai is a city of glitz, glamor, and soaring skyscrapers, and a trip to the Burj Khalifa blends it all into one amazing experience. Head up in the world's fastest elevator to the heady heights of the 124th and 125th floors, where you'll gaze in awe at the city, desert and beyond. Then, when you're ready to come down, grab a hot drink and a tasty pastry at the ground-level cafe.
The almighty Burj Khalifa is one of the most iconic buildings in modern Dubai, and at 829 meters high there's no better place to take in the views than from the 124th-floor Observation Deck. The breathtaking panoramas here will really Sheikh you up. Do you dare to look down?
Once you've snapped all the photos your phone can handle from both floors, and zoomed around with the telescopes, head back down to the ground-level cafe, where a delicious pastry and a signature hot drink await.
Considering this pastry and hot drink take place in the world's tallest building, you could certainly call this a 'high' tea.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Access to the 124th and 125th floors of the Burj
- Signature coffee + pastry of the day
- Souvenir photos
How to use your tickets
Head to the Lower Ground (LG) floor in the mall to find the entrance to the Burj Khalifa.
- Bags and suitcases aren't allowed upstairs. If you have a bag with you, you can check it free of charge on the ground floor - and pick it up after your time at the Burj
- Please note that all mall visitors are required to go through a security check and to show a valid ID
We were also running late due to Dubai traffic travelling off the palm jumeirah and we called tiqet helpline- they were awesome and reassured us that even though we wouldn't arrive for the 1.30pm slot, if we arrived by 2.00pm we would still get to enjoy the experience.
To get ur real tickets printed out. So viewing times actually meant nothing. Cause it was so busy we only got up 1hr later. N the pictures r stunning but so expensive. Pay 4 1 or 2 then u get to download it. Of course nobody tells u this . Until u buy 3.
The cafe only offers croissants n very bad juices .
The overall experience of the building was a wow. Booking with Tiqets was actually cheaper and i would use the company again.