Tickets for Burj Khalifa: 124th Floor at Sunrise + Breakfast
Enjoy a bright desert sunrise atop the Burj, then grab breakfast back on Earth
- Witness the sunrise over Dubai from the 124th floor and get 360° panoramic views of the City of Gold
- Stop at Burj Khalifa’s The Café for a complimentary pastry and signature hot drink
- Get bragging rights for eating brekky in the world's tallest building
Soar to the top of the Burj Khalifa - the world's tallest skyscraper - and witness a magical sunrise from the 124th floor! On the way back down, get a pastry and hot drink at The Café. It's a Dubai must-do.
Jolt yourself awake with a rocket trip to the top of the towering Burj Khalifa in a high-speed elevator!! Watch the sunrise over the City of Gold from the 124th-floor observation deck.
When you're done counting the shopping malls, sand dunes and construction projects head to The Café on the ground floor for your complimentary pastry and signature hot drink.
Your day's only just begun, but it already feels magical!
- Admission to the 124th level of Burj Khalifa
- Coffee and pastry at The Café (until 08:00)
- Admission to the other levels
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- We recommend you to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your booked timeslot in order to avoid extended queuing and inconvenience
- If you bought tickets for several people, this ticket is valid for all of them
- Breakfast at The Café is until 08:00, so go there before or after your visit of the observation deck, depending on your booked timeslot
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa.