- Witness the sunrise over Dubai from the 124th floor and get 360° panoramic views of the City of Gold
- Stop at Burj Khalifa’s The Café for a complimentary pastry and signature hot drink
- Get bragging rights for eating brekky in the world's tallest building
Soar to the top of the Burj Khalifa - the world's tallest skyscraper - and witness a magical sunrise from the 124th floor! On the way back down, get a pastry and hot drink at The Café. It's a Dubai must-do.
Jolt yourself awake with a rocket trip to the top of the towering Burj Khalifa in a high-speed elevator!! Watch the sunrise over the City of Gold from the 124th-floor observation deck.
When you're done counting the shopping malls, sand dunes and construction projects head to The Café on the ground floor for your complimentary pastry and signature hot drink.
Your day's only just begun, but it already feels magical!
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- We recommend you to arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your booked timeslot in order to avoid extended queuing and inconvenience
- If you bought tickets for several people, this ticket is valid for all of them
- Breakfast at The Café is until 08:00, so go there before or after your visit of the observation deck, depending on your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa.
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa Level 124 + Lunch at Armani Deli
Burj Khalifa’s full of surprises! Get world-class views and a 3-course lunch
Burj Khalifa: Tea in the Clouds at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Feast on afternoon tea and delicate desserts high above Dubai
Burj Khalifa: Bubbly Sundowner at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Be serenaded at sunset with champagne at a height of 585 meters
Burj Khalifa: Cocktails Under the Stars at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Wind down with expertly-blended cocktails in the world's highest lounge
Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor & Etihad Museum
Unique views of Dubai from the tallest tower in the world, plus Etihad Museum
Tip: Breakfast is pretty light and underwhelming. Plan a full breakfast at one of the other places in the mall to enhance your experience.
It’s been a great experience.
My favourite was the sunrise.
The breakfast was ok too.
Croissant and tea/coffee/juice.
Expecting to see the 125th floor