- The 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa is a marvel of human accomplishment
- See two floors worth of panoramic vistas from the world's highest building
- Take the world's fastest elevator waaaay up and get incredible views of the desert beyond
- This architectural marvel towers over the whole desert and, while beautiful from the outside, is absolutely spectacular when seen from the observation deck, 452 m up
Treat yourself - and those you're with - to something truly special. Shoot up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. From these dizzying heights, you'll enjoy some spectacular views of Dubai as you literally live the high life. Plus, get access to the slightly-higher 125th floor. With panoramic views from the world's highest building, this is a true bucket list experience.
Burj Khalifa is an internationally acclaimed architectural marvel that towers over the whole desert. Though spectacular from the outside, when seen from the observation deck of the 124th and 125th floors it takes on a whole new significance.
If you're looking to have a truly remarkable experience in Dubai (and why wouldn't you be?) then make sure you take your opportunity to get inside the Burj. These tickets get you to step into an elevator that transports you nearly 452 m up above the earth's surface, to the 124th floor.
Going for the sunset option? You'll get the most dynamic view as the light changes from daylight, to dusky twilight, to dark - when the lights of Dubai flicker to life. Photographers call this time of day 'magic hour'. You'll definitely be feeling the magic as the sun goes down on the 'City of Gold' and the desert that engulfs it.
But if you're really looking for the deluxe experience, book our VIP premium tickets - with skip-the-line access to the 148th Floor.
NOTE: If you want to see the sunset from the Burj, give yourself plenty of time - there are security checks and this is the busiest time of the day.
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- If you bought tickets for several persons, this ticket is valid for all of them
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Mall Fashion avenue is undergoing an experience upgrade. For now, the lower ground (LG) level food court will remain closed and there is no seated space available
- We recommend that groups arrive no more than ten minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid extended queuing and inconvenience to guests
The Burj is so tall that you can watch the Dubai sunset from the ground floor, then cruise to the top and see the sun setting for a second time. Try it yourself for a taste of some real Dubai 'magic'!
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa Level 124 + Lunch at Armani Deli
Burj Khalifa’s full of surprises! Get world-class views and a 3-course lunch
Burj Khalifa: Tea in the Clouds at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Feast on afternoon tea and delicate desserts high above Dubai
Burj Khalifa: Bubbly Sundowner at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Be serenaded at sunset with champagne at a height of 585 meters
Burj Khalifa: Cocktails Under the Stars at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Wind down with expertly-blended cocktails in the world's highest lounge
Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor & Etihad Museum
Unique views of Dubai from the tallest tower in the world, plus Etihad Museum
because the built of tower and nice finishing
and i think good work of all participants like architects, designers, and all all ...
i like it
i want to talk more and more....