- See two floors' worth of panoramic vistas from the world's highest building, the 829-meter-tall Burj Khalifa
- Take the world's fastest elevator waaaay up and get incredible views of the sprawling cityscape and desert
- Learn the history of the UAE and see how much things have changed at the Etihad Museum and Al Shindagha Museum
Burj Khalifa is an internationally acclaimed architectural marvel that towers over the whole desert. Though spectacular from the outside, it's even better from the observation decks on the 124th and 125th floors! Flash your ticket at Etihad Museum and Al Shindagha Museum afterward for a trip through UAE history in a modern contemporary setting with interactive exhibits.
Treat yourself – and those you're with – to something truly special. Shoot up to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa. Speed up in the world's fastest elevator and enjoy spectacular views of Dubai as you literally live the high life.
Plus, get access to the slightly higher 125th floor. With panoramic views from the world's highest building, this is a true bucket list experience.
This cool combo ticket also gets you entrance to a world of history at two of Dubai's most fascinating museums. See how the UAE has developed throughout time, and how much things changed between 1968 and 1974 (spoiler alert: it's a lot!).
Travel back in history with photos, videos, interactive pavilions and more, all in a modern building in Jumeirah, close to the beach. You know where to go to chill out afterward.
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- If you bought tickets for several persons, your smartphone ticket is valid for all of them
- You must visit the Burj Khalifa during the selected timeslot. The Etihad Museum and Al Shindagha Museum must be visited on the same day as the Burj Khalifa, or the day after
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa Level 124 + Lunch at Armani Deli
Burj Khalifa’s full of surprises! Get world-class views and a 3-course lunch
Burj Khalifa: Tea in the Clouds at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Feast on afternoon tea and delicate desserts high above Dubai
Burj Khalifa: Cocktails Under the Stars at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Wind down with expertly-blended cocktails in the world's highest lounge
Burj Khalifa: At the Top + Dubai Marina Ferry Roundtrip
See Dubai from the sea and sky all in one day!