- See two of Dubai's most popular attractions: Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building) and the city's spectacular coastline views
- Admire the ingenious engineering required to build the Burj Khalifa from two different floors and observation points
- Enjoy a unique view of the city on a ferry cruise, taking in some of Dubai's landmark architecture
For breadth of experience, this combo ticket is unbeatable. It takes you from high in the sky to the cool blue waters below! Enjoy the best of Dubai by doubling up on two of its finest attractions – the Burj Khalifa and a Dubai ferry cruise.
First, ascend the 829-meter tall Burj Khalifa in the world's fastest elevator, straight to the 124th and 125th floors. Witness the bustling city from up high, like one of the Sheikh's falcons, and even stop for a drink at the Burj Khalifa SKY Lounge.
These observation decks offer some of the finest views of the desert, gulf, and beyond from a world-famous architectural marvel.
Then it's time to hit the water for a ferry cruise! Cruise from the Dubai Mall to the Dubai Marina and catch glimpses of the city's best-kept secrets from your air-conditioned cabin or the breezy outside deck.
Wave at the sunbathers on Jumeirah beach, guess how much it costs for a suite with a spiral staircase in the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, and imagine what it must be like to live on a manmade island as you pass the Palm Jumeirah!
- Show your smartphone ticket at a Burj Khalifa cash desk and at the Ferry Station
- Please note that the ferry departs daily at 17:15
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa Level 124 + Lunch at Armani Deli
Burj Khalifa’s full of surprises! Get world-class views and a 3-course lunch
Burj Khalifa: At the Top + Dubai Marina Ferry Roundtrip
See Dubai from the sea and sky all in one day!
Go Dubai City Card
Go from the top of the world to dreamy desert dunes with this digital city pass
Burj Khalifa: Bubbly Sundowner at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Be serenaded at sunset with champagne at a height of 585 meters
Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor, Etihad Museum & Al Shindagha Museum
Unique views from the Burj Khalifa plus access to two marvelous museums