- Experience Dubai's incredible cloud-piercing monolith, the Burj Khalifa, and take in the views from the 124th and 125th floor
- Wave at the tiny people below from the Observation Deck, opt for a souvenir photo and zoom in on city life with the telescopes
- Enjoy a signature coffee and a tasty pastry in the ground-level cafe
Dubai is a city of glitz, glamor, and soaring skyscrapers, and a trip to the Burj Khalifa blends it all into one amazing experience. Head up in the world's fastest elevator to the heady heights of the 124th and 125th floors, where you'll gaze in awe at the city, desert and beyond. Then, when you're ready to come down, grab a hot drink and a tasty pastry at the ground-level cafe.
The almighty Burj Khalifa is one of the most iconic buildings in modern Dubai, and at 829 meters high there's no better place to take in the views than from the 124th-floor Observation Deck. The breathtaking panoramas here will really Sheikh you up. Do you dare to look down?
Once you've snapped all the photos your phone can handle from both floors, and zoomed around with the telescopes, head back down to the ground-level cafe, where a delicious pastry and a signature hot drink await.
Considering this pastry and hot drink take place in the world's tallest building, you could certainly call this a 'high' tea.
- Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk
- If you bought tickets for several persons, this ticket is valid for all of them
- Enjoy a hot drink and a tasty pastry in the ground-level cafe
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: The red line takes you right to the Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Mall Fashion avenue is undergoing an experience upgrade. For now, the lower ground (LG) level food court will remain closed and there is no seated space available
- We recommend that groups arrive no more than ten minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid extended queuing and inconvenience to guests
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor
Unique views of Dubai and stunning sunsets from the tallest tower in the world
Burj Khalifa: 124th, 125th & 148th Floor + Skip The Line
VIP access to three floors and stunning views of Dubai and its desert
Burj Khalifa: 124th & 125th Floor + Dubai Aquarium
From the tallest building to the ocean's depths
Burj Khalifa: Bubbly Sundowner at The Lounge (152nd - 154th Floors)
Be serenaded at sunset with champagne at a height of 585 meters
Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor, Etihad Museum & Al Shindagha Museum
Unique views from the Burj Khalifa plus access to two marvelous museums
Burj Khalifa: At the Top + Dubai Marina Ferry Roundtrip
See Dubai from the sea and sky all in one day!
Go Dubai City Card
Go from the top of the world to dreamy desert dunes with this digital city pass
Burj Khalifa Level 124 + Lunch at Armani Deli
Burj Khalifa’s full of surprises! Get world-class views and a 3-course lunch