- Experience a fun Bollywood themed day out in Dubai at the first theme park of its kind in the world
- Enjoy chilled-out or fast rides from Ferris wheels to a motion simulator-based ride that offers the best POV of a moving cricket ball!
- Witness live shows featuring talented Bollywood singers and dancers
In Dubai, but feel like escaping? Head to India at BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai, a Bollywood-themed family fun day out! From 4D shows to Ferris wheels, carnivals to coasters, it's all here - including a stunt show with live Bollywood singing and dancing!
Get your brightest colors on and prepare for a Bollywood blow out!
Experience Sholay: The Hunt for Gabbar Singh, a 3D interactive dark ride that arms you with laser guns! Or witness the best point of view of a moving cricket ball on Lagaan: The Thrill of Victory, a motion simulator.
Take the little ones to Lagaan: Champaner Cricket Carnival for the sights and sounds of an Indian village, complete with a Ferris wheel and a fun-filled carnival inspired by the movie Lagaan.
Buckle up for R.A.One: Unleashed, a thrilling 4D multi-sensory virtual ride, then catch your breath in a seat at Dabangg: Stunt Spectacular Show - a Bollywood song-and-dance sensation.
Neither Dubai nor Bollywood are known to do things by half-measures - take full advantage!
- Full-day access to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
- Jaan-e-Jigar show at RajMahal theatre
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Red Line to Jebel Ali. From there on, take a taxi for the short remaining distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts.