- Get the adrenaline pumping as you cool off at the Middle East's number one waterpark
- Enjoy the pristine sands of a private beach for the ultimate relaxation
- Explore the mazes of the aquarium and see yourself surrounded by lobsters, sharks, piranhas, and eels
In the land of heat, enjoy two of Dubai's wildest water attractions. Aquaventure has been voted the region's best waterpark, and is guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping. After cooling down, explore the wonders of the deep blue sea as you walk through the mazes and tunnels of the Lost Chambers - an aquarium full of 65,000 weird and wonderful creatures.
Aquaventure is full of exciting rides, like the Leap of Faith - we won't spoil the surprise, but rest assured that it's thrilling! Or choose the Torrent, a wave pool that creates swells a meter high. You can also choose a more relaxing pace by moseying down the Lazy River on an inner tube, or simply lounge around on the pristine private beach that is also at your disposal!
Later in the day, you can head to the Atlantis-themed attraction, the Lost Chambers. Designed to evoke the mythical ruins of Atlantis, you'll find yourself coming face to face with stingrays, octopi, seahorses and other creatures from the great, big blue that you didn't know could even exist.
The aquarium is laid out as a series of tunnels and mazes, and lit in such a way that the colors of the fish themselves are spectacularly highlighted. You'll find yourself enthralled by large schools of fish swimming in unison and also picking out individual 'characters'.
You'll have a whale of a time!
- 1-day admission to the Lost Chambers Aquarium and Aquaventure Waterpark
- Diving and snorkeling experiences
- Fish Tales Tour at The Lost Chambers
- Food and drinks
- Shark safari and cownose ray feeding
- Atlantean Flyer Zip Line
- Towel and locker rental at Aquaventure
- Go to the info desk in the middle of the Ticketing Plaza and let the staff direct you to the correct counter
- Show you smartphone ticket at the counter to receive your wristband
The Lost Chambers Aquarium:
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the final entrance by the Lost Chambers
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Parking for Aquaventure Waterpark is available at P17 car park, behind the helipad – when driving up The Palm towards Atlantis, please take the first right at the roundabout before you reach the Atlantis, The Palm building
- You can take a shuttle bus from the branded bus hop-on hop-off area to the Avenues entrance, from where you can reach the Aquaventure ticketing plaza