- A fun and affordable must-do for anyone visiting Dubai - great for families too
- Take to the water and feel the wind in your hair as you zoom around some of Dubai's hottest attractions
- Get some great photos of the Madinat, the Palm, JBR Beachfront, Ain Wheel, Atlantis, Burj Al Arab and more
Want to see Dubai, but don't have much time? This 90-minute boat tour makes for a perfect trip during a stopover visit to the five-star desert city! See all of Dubai's best attractions from a unique water-based perspective, and stop for photos along the way.
Join your captain and take your seat for a fun, informative, and stimulating tour around all of the city's best bits!
Zoom around the Ain Wheel, the world's largest Ferris wheel, and see the mighty pink Atlantis Resort, home to a huge waterpark and dolphins.
Get some snaps of the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, and check out the majestic imitation souk/hotel/entertainment complex known as the Madinat.
With live commentary from an English-speaking guide and heaps of photo opportunities, you'll feel acclimatized to Dubai before you know it.
- 90-minute boat tour
- Live commentary from an English-speaking guide
- Photo opportunities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Lightweight life jackets
- Entrance to attractions
- Swimming opportunity
- Food and other drinks
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.