- Get discounts of up to 100% on around 50 offers, such as guided city tours, museums and cool souvenirs
- See top museums and attractions like Haus Bürgel, Haus des Karnevals, Heinrich-Heine-Institut, Hetjens-Museum, Neanderthal Museum, Marionetten-Theater and more
- Get about on public buses, metro, and other trains for 24 hours
The DüsseldorfCard is your key to over 50 of the city's best attractions with minimum fuss! Access the Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum, Filmmuseum, Goethe-Museum and more, plus get 24-hour access to public buses, metro, and other trains! It's the best way to see Düsseldorf!
Explore Düsseldorf, a city that's famous for its fashion industry and art scene, as well as some impressive 13th-century churches.
With the impressively portmanteau DüsseldorfCard, you can travel for free on public transport for 24 hours, and see both sides of the Rhine River. Use all buses and trains in the city area, or witness the city’s stunning panoramas from a boat.
With discounts of up to 100% on roughly 50 offers, such as guided city tours and museums, you can see Haus Bürgel, Kunsthalle, Takelgarn Theater, Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen, Aquazoo, Neanderthal Museum, Stadtmuseum and more!
- Free or reduced entrance to museums and attractions
- 24-hour access to public buses, metro and other trains (RE, RB, and S-Bahn on the 2nd class) in the zone A
- Go to one of the Tourist Information Points to swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket and to choose what period you want your card to be valid for
Tourist Information Points:
- Tourist Information Office Central station, Immermannstraße 65 b. Open Mon-Fri 09:00 - 18:00, Sat 09:30 - 17:00
- Tourist Information Office Altstadt (Old Town), Marktstraße/corner Rheinstraße. Open Mon-Sun 10:00 - 18:00
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Included museums (free entrance):
- Aquazoo Löbbecke Museum
- KAI 10 | Arthena Foundation
- KIT - Kunst im Tunnel
- Kunstverein für die Rheinlande und Westfalen
- Takelgarn Theater
Included museums (reduced price):
- Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen (Grabbeplatz and Ständehaus)
- Museum Kunstpalast
- Neanderthal Museum
- Haus Bürgel
- Haus des Karnevals
- Sammlung Philara
- SchifffahrtMuseum im Schlossturm
- Stiftung Schloss und Park Benrath
- Black Box
- Deutsche Oper am Rhein
- Roncalli's Apollo Varieté
- tanzhaus nrw
- More guided tours, city tours and cruises detailed in brochure