- See the inner workings of the Semperoper, one of the world's most iconic opera houses
- Enjoy a detailed tour with a German-speaking guide as you marvel at the Semperoper's unique architecture
- Learn the history of the building, including its reconstruction after the bombing of Dresden during WWII
The Semperoper has been burned, bombed, and flooded, but you still won't find a more beautiful building in all of Dresden.
This indomitable opera house is a key part of the city's cultural identity, and you can get to know this Elbe-side jewel with an insightful guided tour in German.
See it all, from the lavish detail of the grand Baroque architecture to the ornate rooms, reconstructed in the original style.
- Please present your smartphone ticket at the door next to the main entrance
- Make sure to check in at least 5 minutes prior to the starting time of your booked tour!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket