- See interrogation rooms, cells, and the Stasi ceremonial hall, it's a moving look at the past
- See where Horst Böhm, the last chief of Dresden's regional office did his work in the consultation room
- Hear original audio recordings and files detailing the State Security's work in Dresden
On this thought-provoking trip to Bautzner Street Memorial, step into two prison blocks and the impressively preserved offices of the ex-Stasi headquarters. See interrogation rooms, holding cells, and transport vehicles. You'll even hear stories from prisoners. This is a moving tribute to Dresden's difficult past.
You'll get goosebumps from the former Stasi Prison in Dresden. As you walk through you'll learn about the Stasi's unrelenting investigation procedures and listen to interviews with former prisoners.
See two original prisoner transit vehicles and a U-Haft cell for women, and learn the plight of those deported to Russian gulags.
With original recordings and files about the State Security's work in Dresden, a visit here paints a powerful picture of life under threat of the Stasi. And what can happen when you fall afoul of the enforcers.
A fascinating, moving memorial and history lesson in one.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Many were held captive, tortured, or executed by the oppressive regime.
This place serves as a cautionary tale to us all; beware, as history repeats itself...
Finally, using the Tiqets app was seamless and excellent.