- Immerse yourself in the glory days of German football at the Football Museum Dortmund
- Relive the moments of victory with a 3D cinema experience, eye the prizes in the treasure chamber, and even hop on the team bus
- Show off your own football skills on the indoor pitch, or watch with pride from the stands
The Football Museum in Dortmund is the mecca of football legends in Germany, commemorating the many success of the German National football team through the years. Ogle trophies and even play on an indoor pitch!
See the heroes of 2014's World Cup and more in the flesh (almost!), with a spectacular 3D movie show. Holographic technology puts you right in the action, as the greatest moments of German football glory are relived before you.
Get that winning feeling with a spin in the 2014 victory coach, sitting in the actual seats of the German players. It might not make you a better footballer, but it sure beats the loser bus!
Lovers of shiny things will have the chance to ogle the trophy cabinets in the treasure chamber. This is where the silverware plundered from tournaments down through the years is housed.
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the entrance. You'll receive a ticket to enter the exhibition
- For reduced tickets, don't forget to bring a valid ID
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket