- Cala Gonone's award-winning aquarium will take you from sandy Sardinian shores to the depths of the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Enjoy 25 diverse ocean and freshwater environments full of life, from clownfish to turtles, and manta to sharks
- Meet the 'foxy' forest fire ambassador and let the kids loose in a play area designed to help them learn about the marine environment
Take a fascinating trip from the sandy Sardinian shores to the depths of the Tyrrhenian Sea in Cala Gonone's award-winning aquarium. Explore over 25 stunning ocean and freshwater environments as you hang out with clownfish, turtles, manta rays, and even sharks and deadly piranhas! It's a wet and wild educational bonanza!
Nestled between the Supramonte mountain range and the Gulf of Orosei, the seaside Cala Gonone Aquarium celebrates the region's magnificent marine life. Journey from the sparkling shallows into the dangerous depths, and meet all manner of finned and flippered friends along the way.
Kids will love the touch tank, where they can get up-close-and-personal with manta rays, starfish, and even (friendly) sharks. And you can still interact with those sea creatures you'd rather not get so close to, with giant touchscreens letting you get familiar with the ocean's most fearsome predators.
Kids will love learning the many secrets of flowering seagrass and tortoises in a brand new play area! And don't miss a quick hello to Rosa Fumetta, a fox who was rescued from a forest fire and now pads about as the Aquarium's fuzzy ambassador.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket