- Board a fast boat from Sanur Beach to Toyapakeh in the island of Nusa Penida, where you'll meet your local host
- Visit the famous Kelingking Beach and snap some photos atop the most beautiful lookout point on the island
- Marvel at the jagged tropical cliffs spilling into the Indian Ocean, relax on sandy beaches, and swim in a rock pool
Steeped in myths and legends, some Balinese folk believe that Nusa Penida is cursed. The island has transcendental terrains, but did you know that it was once a penal colony, and home to Bali's demon king, Mecaling? You wouldn't think so judging by its crystal clear waters and idyllic landscapes.
Take a fast boat to Nusa Penida and see what Bali may have been like before tourists flocked to the island. Sleepy and relatively undeveloped, it's a deeper escape into the Island of the Gods.
Trek to scenic lookout points, where tropical cliffs spill into the crashing ocean below. Your English-speaking guide will share fascinating stories about the island, including its unrelenting relationship with black magic.
While manta rays may frequent the island, you can catch some rays of your own in Kelingking Beach. At Broken Beach, see how nature, the greatest architect, has carved out a natural bridge in a cliff that allows the ocean to flow into an azure pool. While you're there, venture for a swim in Angel's Billabong, a tropical rock pool.
At Crystal Bay, pay a little extra to go snorkeling with hundreds of exotic fish – we promise it's better down where it's wetter!
By the end of the day, just when you may think you've had enough beaches to last a lifetime – that's when you hop onto your speedboat back to Bali.
- Go to the meeting point, the Lippo Mall Kuta (near the Lippo Mall sign), and show your smartphone ticket to the driver/guide
- The driver/guide will be holding a 'Tiqets' sign
- Please arrive on time, latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket