- Get a comprehensive experience of Bali's beauty on a full-day guided excursion around the island paradise
- See natural splendors such as Tegenungan Waterfall, Ubud Monkey Forest, and more, as well as metropolitan sites
- Experience the amazing cultural heritage of Bali at Mas Village, Ubud Traditional Market, and Ubud King Palace
Discover the natural and cultural treasures of Bali on a full-day guided adventure across the island paradise.
Trek through a lush jungle and feel the spray of Tegenungan Waterfall cascading over a rocky precipice, before wandering through Mas Village and seeing authentic Indonesian wood-carving workshops. Venture into the sacred Ubud Monkey Forest, and see hundreds of long-tailed macaques guarding an ancient temple.
With so much to see and do in Bali, it's easy to miss out on some of the island's hidden treasures. But with this tour, you're guaranteed to get a full sweep of the best that Bali has to offer. From wild rainforests to the majestic Ubud King Palace, this full-day adventure is designed to make your jaw drop!
A friendly guide will shepherd you from one stunning location to the next, with plenty of time to savor each spot. After hiking through dense jungle trails, cool off near the breathtaking Tegenungan Waterfall. At Mas Village, you can watch local artisan carpenters crafting beautiful wood-carved ornaments, as they have done for centuries.
Next, you'll explore the mysterious and atmospheric Ubud Monkey Forest, home to over 600 long-tailed macaques. They have long been the guardians of the forest's sacred temple sanctuary. Keep a tight hold on your bags, the local residents are always up to monkey business!
Next, it's on to Ubud Traditional Market, where you can haggle for fresh produce and beautiful crafts, before taking your selfie game to the next level at the architecturally stunning Ubud King Palace. End your day amongst the endless sloped rice fields of Bali at Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
- Go to the meeting point, Lippo Mall Kuta (near the Lippo Mall sign), and show your smartphone ticket to the driver/guide
- The driver/guide will be holding a 'Tiqets' sign
- Tour starts at 08:30. Please arrive on time, latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Mas Village
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Ubud Traditional Market
- Ubud King Palace
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Coffee Plantation