- See two of Peru's lesser-known, yet stunning attractions and learn about authentic Peruvian history and culture
- Enjoy round-trip transport from Cusco and take a guided walk around the Inca ruins of Moray
- Find out how the pre-Inca salt mines of Maras were formed and how they have been maintained through generations
Peru has no shortage of spectacular landscapes, but the circular agricultural terraces at Moray's archeological site take Peruvian vistas to new heights.
Discover this off-the-beaten-track site on a full-day tour from Cusco. Your guide will talk you through Peruvian history and culture during your visit of the ruins, which are some of the most exemplary ruins in Peru. Your trip also includes a visit to the pre-Inca salt mines at Maras.
- The tour company will e-mail you in order to arrange your pick-up in Cusco
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the time and meeting point you agreed upon
- Make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket