- Explore the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu with a guide who'll show you the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site
- Discover landmark attractions like the Temple of the Sun, the terraced agricultural fields, and the Intihuatana stone
- Opt for the train of your choice and enjoy snacks and drinks, or a delicious brunch as you soak up stunning landscapes
Built around 1450 AD, Machu Picchu seems to hover in the clouds at 7,000 feet above sea level, in the Andes Mountains. See it and travel back in time to when over 150 buildings and majestic temples were used for... well, nobody really knows.
Choose from three train experiences and chug along through spectacular mountain scenery to meet your guide. Listen as Inca temples come to life through storytelling, and then explore the ancient masonry and all its secrets yourself.
There are three different options when it comes to your train towards Cusco:
The adventurous Expedition option has Inca motifs on the seats for a sweet and thoughtful indigenous touch. It's comfortable and there's lots of room for your backpacks, too. Drinks and snacks are served for an additional cost.
This is the fastest and comfiest way to visit Machu Picchu. Enjoy hot drinks and snacks (included with your ticket) while seated in newly refurbished cars and watch the world go by through panoramic windows. This option gives you unparalleled scenic views and great photo opportunities.
This is the most luxurious option. Opt for a spectacular journey through changing landscapes, and get a filling and delicious brunch included. The route takes you through the Sacred Valley, passing by colorful villages and lush fields at the foot of the Andes. This posh train has just two passenger cars, a bar, and a kitchen: meaning VIP treatment all the way. With bigger seats and extra-wide tables, these train cars are some of the best in the world. And you can't beat those views!
- After booking, the tour operator will contact you by e-mail to arrange your hotel pick-up
- Show the driver your smartphone ticket at the place and time agreed upon. Make sure to be ready on time!
- Please bring a valid ID or passport
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket