- Explore the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu with a guide who'll show you the amazing UNESCO World Heritage site
- Discover landmark attractions like the Temple of the Sun, the terraced agricultural fields, and the Intihuatana stone
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the company of your fellow explorers, with vegetarian options available
Built around 1450 AD, Machu Picchu seems to hover in the clouds, 7,000 feet above sea level in the Andes Mountains. See it and travel back in time to when over 150 buildings and majestic temples were used for... well, nobody really knows.
Take the train through spectacular mountain scenery and meet your guide. Listen as Incan temples come to life through their stories, and then explore the ancient masonry and all its secrets yourself. Lunch and all transport is included.
- After booking, the tour operator will contact you by e-mail to arrange your hotel pick-up
- Show the driver your smartphone ticket at the place and time agreed upon. Make sure to be ready on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket