- Mill your own cacao and uncover the tasty Maya roots of chocolate on an interactive, guided chocolate workshop
- Experience the art, history, music, and traditions of Mexico, and don't miss the Voladores de Papantla cultural show
- Choose to have a traditional Mexican lunch of fish tacos, chicken fajitas, and a drink – leave with your belly full!
Mexico's history is unraveled at Discover Mexico Park Cozumel, with folklore, art, food, craft, music, performances, workshops, and more housed under one roof!
Get green in the botanical gardens or check out a live traditional show. In this experience, get sticky-fingered in a chocolate-making workshop involving the milling of cacao seeds. If you're still hungry after tasting your chocolatey creation, treat yourself to a traditional taco lunch to truly enjoy the tastes of Mexico!
- Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance to exchange it for a paper ticket
- You have all-day access to the park, but make sure to show up on time for your chocolate workshop
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Discover Mexico Park Cozumel: Entrance + Tequila Tasting
Learn the fine art of tasting and enjoying tequila as they do in Mexico!
Discover Mexico Park & Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
The best of Mexico's culture, art, food, and beaches – all in one day!
Discover Mexico Park Cozumel: Entrance & Alebrije Workshop
Unleash your creativity by crafting a bright, traditional Mexican folk art piece