- Experience castle life in the 13th century and beyond with 21st-century touchscreen technology, 3D models and more
- Take in the excellent views once enjoyed by Norman soldiers from the medieval fortress
- Interact with knowledgable costumed guides for more info on the castle's 800-year history
Sieges, warfare, cannons, and conspiracies - this 13th-century castle has seen it all! Head to King John's Castle in Limerick, see where King John once lived, and explore the Castle's interactive, modern visitor center.
King John was Richard the Lionheart's brother, and you might have also heard him associated with Robin Hood and the Knights of the Round Table. Hear what he and other historical figures have to say at the modern visitor center, which boasts state-of-the-art technology to boggle your mind and transport you back to the past. Listen to tales of siege and warfare via touchscreens, 3D models, and videos. Got a question? Talk to one of the costumed guides - they're full of fun facts.
Kids will love the Education and Activity Room, crammed with puzzles and tasks. And out in the courtyard, see a medieval campaign tent, a blacksmith's forge, and scenes from a 17th-century siege!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket