- Work on your relationship with nature as well as with the family in Ireland's largest bog land!
- Explore 60 acres of walking trails in woodland and peatland and enjoy a picnic in the fresh air
- Visit the petting zoo, indoor/outdoor playgrounds, treasures hunts, train rides and more!
Want to take the kids somewhere exciting? They'll love Lullymore Heritage & Discovery Park - one of the top family attractions in Ireland. Enjoy the indoor/outdoor play areas, head to the pet farm, discover something sparkly on a treasure hunt, ride the train and other fresh air good times!
Kids with energy to burn? Lullymore Heritage & Discovery Park is your spot!
This is one of Ireland's top family attractions in the country's largest bog land - which sounds bizarre until you arrive and then you'll see it's as photo-worthy as it is fun.
The kids will love clambering around in the safe, state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor play areas, or exploring nature on one of the many walking trails.
Plus there's a petting zoo, organized treasure hunts, and train rides through this 60-acre park.
The little ones will sleep soundly at the end of this day!
- Entrance to the Lullymore Heritage & Discovery Park (Road Train trip, Crazy Golf, Indoor & Outdoor play areas, Pet Farm and all heritage & environmental exhibits / walkways.)
- Audio guides in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Polish
- Optional guided tour
- Food and beverages
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 10:00 - 18:00
- During the opening times, there is no time limit - stay as long as you want!