Tickets for Cliffs of Moher: 1-Hour Cliff Cruise
See the dramatic Cliffs of Moher from a whole new angle
- Get a unique perspective of the Cliffs of Moher with one of the top tourist activities in Ireland
- Spot the birds, plants and other wildlife that inhabit the cliffs and get some dramatic photos
- Leave from and return to Doolin Pier in the comfort of a top cruise boat and experienced crew
All aboard one of the top tourist activities in Ireland! Take a jaw-dropping cruise around the Cliffs of Moher. Get a different perspective on their staggering beauty from the comfort of a cruise boat, leaving from and returning to Doolin pier.
Board your cruise and see those iconic cliffs towering over you from below. Your one-hour cruise will sail you away from Doolin Pier and put you in a prime position to take in the 8km rocky wall, otherwise known as the Cliffs of Moher, which stretch from Doolin to Liscannor.
These spectacular cliffs were formed from sandstone, siltstone and shale, all of which stick out at weird angles, thanks to various stages of erosion over the years. There are literally hundreds of caves in the cliffs and you'll see them being battered by the harsh Atlantic waves.
When the seabirds start circling and the waves smash the cliffs you'll feel pretty lucky to have a front row seat to all the Atlantic action!
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the pier. Please make sure to be at the Pier at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Bus: Line 350, get off at Doolin, Doolin Hostel
- The buses run 6 times daily in July and August, 4 times daily in June and September, 3 times daily the rest of the year. If you plan to arrive by bus make sure to check the schedule
- Departure: Bill O Brien's Doolin Ferry Co, No 1 Doolin Pier