- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Kids will love the magical fairy village, right in the heart of the Folk Park
- Walk through Bunratty Folk Park and see Irish life in action from a century ago
- See the School, Doctor’s house, Pawnbrokers, Pub, Drapery, Printworks, Grocery, Hardware shop, Pottery, and a Post Office
If you've ever wanted a time machine, this ticket to Bunratty Castle & Folk Park might be the next best thing. Head back to 19th-century village life at Bunratty Folk Park and meet costumed characters recreating the traditions of a bygone era! See a Victorian supply garden and take the kids to the fairy village!
In Bunratty Folk Park, walk through farmhouses, village shops, and streets, which all appear as they would have done over a century ago. Talk to the costume characters and see some of them at work in roles like milling, printing, baking, pottery, farming and more.
Outside, explore a Regency period garden built in Victorian style, which might have provided fresh fruit, vegetables, and flowers to Bunratty House in the 17th-century. And storybook fans will get a kick out of the fairy village.
Originally built in 1425, the castle was restored to its former medieval glory in 1954. It's a fun-packed historical day out for the whole family.
The castle is located just off the N18 Limerick/Ennis Road, and is reachable by bus from Shannon or Limerick.
There would have been some horned helmets around the site of Bunratty Castle in the beginning - back in 970 it was a Viking trading camp!